Fire breaks out after batteries explode at e-scooter store

Fire breaks out after batteries explode at e-scooter store

TheMerlionPost·2017-12-15 17:00

Read up on the latest news >>>

A fire broke out at FalconPEV e-scooter store located within Delta House building at 2 Alexandra Rd this morning.

It turns out that the incident was caused by the explosion of the batteries belonging to one of the e-scooters found within the store.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to the fire at 11am this morning and arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire with the help of a fire extinguisher. Meanwhile, two injured FalconPEV employees suffered minor burns, and were rushed to Singapore General Hospital.

(Image Credits (from top): Google Maps, FalconPEV)

Read up on the latest news >>>

Get the sweetest deals here >>>

Satisfy your belly at these places >>>

Entertain yourself with these latest movies >>>

……

Read full article on TheMerlionPost

Singapore Fire Tiong Bahru Explosion Vehicle