Top Reads of Today (21/02): forgery, kidnapping& underage sex
Everything that you've missed today!
1) Malaysian forgery syndicate busted... Singapore implicated?!
A document and stamp forging syndicate was busted by the Malaysian Immigration department on Monday night.
2) She felt neglected by her husband: Woman faked her own kidnapping to garner attention!
Is this some new way of flirtation that we don't know about?
3) Jailed: Sugar daddy who had sex with underaged sugar baby
A 45-year-old married father was sentenced to jail yesterday for underage sex with a teen he had been having a sugar relationship with since November 2016.
4) Man allegedly threw female Facebook “friend” off carpark railing, now on trial
They had become Facebook friends and she lent him her spare mobile phone when he did not have one. However, when he was made to repair the phone, he started going after her for reimbursement and they later got into an argument.
5) Goh Keng Swee told Parliament in sassy 1967 Budget: Nobody pays attention to numbers
It is considered one of the most important speeches every year. It lays down the expenditure of Singapore and gives citizens a clear idea what to expect as a nation for the year ahead.
Leave a comment in Nestia App