Girl, three, dies when her lungs explode after a garage’s high-pressure air hose is inserted into her mouth in Taiwan

Girl, three, dies when her lungs explode after a garage’s high-pressure air hose is inserted into her mouth in Taiwan

Daily Mail·2019-01-22 18:21

Enjoy a prevent skin ageing treatment in just S$68!
Find "HOT" MOVIES in theaters this week here!

A three-year-old girl has died after her lungs exploded when a high-pressure air hose was inserted into her mouth at a petrol station in Taiwan.

……

Read full article on Daily Mail

News International

Comments

Leave a comment in Nestia App