SMEs need more diversified financing ecosystem

SMEs need more diversified financing ecosystem

The Malaysian Reserve-News·2019-08-28 11:58

THE financing ecosystem in Malaysia needs to be diversified to allow small and medium enterprises (SMEs) obtain funds beyond the orthodox banking system, Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng (picture) said.

Lim said approximately 90% of SME financing is currently obtained from financial institutions, while the remainder 10% is from the capital market.

……

Read full article on The Malaysian Reserve-News

Business

Comments

Leave a comment in Nestia App