Video gamer is electrocuted after falling sleep as he played on his phone as it was plugged into a charger

Video gamer is electrocuted after falling sleep as he played on his phone as it was plugged into a charger

Daily Mail·2019-10-02 20:04

Want to buy a property? Free shuttle car, no agent fee!
Find qualified & certified plumbing service here!

A young video gamer was electrocuted after he fell asleep while playing on his phone that was plugged into the mains. 

Sastra Mo-in, 25, was playing online multiplayer games on his various devices while in his bed in Chonburi, Thailand, last Friday. 

……

Read full article on Daily Mail

Death News International

Comments

Leave a comment in Nestia App