Shop worker, 24, electrocuted after charging iPhone falls into her bath

Shop worker, 24, electrocuted after charging iPhone falls into her bath

The Mirror - World News·2020-12-10 01:00

Olesya Semenova was found dead in the bath by her flatmate who desperately called the emergency services. She spotted the iPhone 8 in the bath and received an electric shock herself

A woman has been electrocuted as she charged her iPhone and it fell into her bath.

……

Read full article on The Mirror - World News

Accident Death News International

Comments

Leave a comment in Nestia App