This Puppy Rescued Its Hooman Family Of 5 From A House Fire In Teluk Intan

This Puppy Rescued Its Hooman Family Of 5 From A House Fire In Teluk Intan

SAYS - News·2021-06-25 17:05

Subscribe to our Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.

A puppy named Anandavelli saved a family of five from a house fire in Perak by desperately waking them up in the early hours of Wednesday morning, 23 June

The eight-month-old puppy pulled its owner Vimala's hair in an attempt to wake her at around 5am when the fire began to spread at the family's double-storey terrace house in Eastern Garden, Teluk Intan, reported Bernama.When it failed, it proceeded to nibble its owner's face and ear before tugging her pyjamas."I told her to get water at the kitchen herself but when she continued to pull on my clothes, I got up to see the middle section of my house, which housed the praying altar, was on fire," the mother of three was quoted as saying by Malay Mail.

……

Read full article on SAYS - News

Animals Fire Rescue News International