Australia emerges as the top employment location for SP Jain's Undergraduates from the Class of 2019
Over 50% of the class secured jobs in Australia, with average starting salaries of AUD 55,000. UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Rwanda, India, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and the USA are amongst other employment locations
Photo Caption: SP Jain’s Undergraduates from the class of 2019 during the graduation ceremony
• Over 50% students secured jobs in Australia with average starting salaries of AUD 55,000
• Other placements locations include UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Rwanda, India, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and the USA
• Grant Thornton, Deloitte, Mediacom, Bank of Queensland, Schneider Electric, VFS Group, Stockland, Jones Lang LaSalle, Guzman and Gomez, OMD, Mindshare, Export Connect and Third Horizon Consulting are amongst the top recruiters of SP Jain’s latest class
• Sales & Marketing followed by the Finance and Operations sectors were the biggest recruiters of S P Jain’s BBA students this year. Students also secured roles in General Management and Consulting.
• The Class of 2019 included students from over 24 countries including India, Singapore, Dubai, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Mauritius, Nepal, Finland, Italy, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Kenya, Poland, Thailand, Spain, Guatemala, China, Mexico, Zimbabwe and Mongolia.
Richard Coller, Director of Professional Readiness at S P Jain’s Sydney campus attributes this success to the School’s unique multi-city model that has proven to transform its students from ordinary graduates to confident business leaders. “Our students have had the unique advantage of studying in not one, but a minimum of three global cities – Singapore, Dubai and Sydney. At each location, they have had opportunities to pursue projects, out-of-class activities and also, internships that have made them very relevant and attractive to leading companies in Australia and around the world,” shares Richard.
“It comes as no surprise to us that a majority of students have chosen to start their careers in Australia. On completing the program, SP Jain students are entitled to a 2-year unrestricted Post Study Work Rights Visa and many of them, after discovering what a great place Australia is, take up this opportunity,” adds Richard.
S P Jain launched the BBA in 2010, becoming the world’s first business school to pioneer and offer a multi-city undergraduate program. “When we launched the BBA in 2010, we were considered to be somewhat of an outlier. We have since, graduated over 650 students who have gone on to do very well in their global careers and that’s why today, companies believe in our model,” shares Nitish Jain, President of the School.
The BBA of SP Jain is a 4-year multi-city program that is accredited by Australia’s Tertiary Education Quality & Standards Agency (TEQSA). Students travel to Singapore/Mumbai for Year 1 of the program, Dubai for Year 2 and Sydney for Years 3 and 4, graduating with an Australian degree and 2-year Post Study Work Rights in Australia. Admissions are currently open to the January 2020 and September 2020 intakes of the program.
S P Jain is an Australian business school with campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The School offers a plethora of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral programs with a motive of crafting leaders for the 21st century workplace. Their full-time MBA and Global MBA programs have significant recognition as evinced through global rankings.
Forbes: Top 15 Best International 1-year MBAs (2019-21)
Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal: Top 5 Best International 1-year MBAs (2018)
• Forbes: Top 20 Best International 1-year MBAs (2017-19)
• The Economist: Top 100 Full-Time MBAs worldwide (2015)
• Forbes: Top 10 Best International 1-year MBAs (2015-17)
• Forbes: Top 20 Best International Business Schools (2013-15)
• Financial Times: Top 100 Global MBA programs (2011 and 2012)
S P Jain is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia. Upon graduation, students receive a degree conferred by S P Jain School of Global Management, Australia. S P Jain’s world-class business courses are accredited by the Department of Education/Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, and licensed by the Council of Private Education, Singapore and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Dubai. Click here to read more.
Singapore News SE Asia Business Education
Leave a comment in Nestia App