Ferry carrying 342 sinks in southern Philippines, at least 8 dead: Mayor
The Straits Times - Sports·2026-01-26 09:04
MANILA – A ferry carrying 342 passengers sank on the morning of Jan 26 in southern Philippines, leaving at least eight dead, a local mayor said.
There were “8 confirmed casualties” so far from the sinking of the M/V Trisha Kerstin 3, which was travelling to the island of Sulu, Ms Arsina Laja Kahing-Nanoh, a town mayor in Basilan province, said in a Facebook post.
……Read full article on The Straits Times - Sports
Other
One-stop lifestyle app dedicated to making life in Singapore a breeze!
Comments
Leave a comment in Nestia App