Heartbreak as beloved pet dog dies from eating rat poison filled treats whilst on walk

Heartbreak as beloved pet dog dies from eating rat poison filled treats whilst on walk

The Mirror - UK News·2020-09-17 00:22

Abi O'Brien, from Blackheath in Surrey, has had to say goodbye to her dog Bewley after the pooch ate rat poison filled treats and had to be put down at the vets

A dog owner is distraught after her beloved pet swallowed treats laced with poison.

……

Read full article on The Mirror - UK News

Animals News International

Comments

Leave a comment in Nestia App